Sunday, August 22, 2010

My 'Sew' Fun Shower!!


This weekend, we traveled to Sugar Land so Lily and I could be showered with gifts and fun memories. My sisters, mom and friends threw me a sewing theme baby shower (how appropriate, right?)! I had sew much fun! (Ok, ok...that will be my last time to do that! I promise!)

Everyone got their craft on and decorated cute onesies, hats and pants for little Lily. I can't wait to put her in them!


The food spread

The craft spread

Me and my two beautiful sisters!

My wonderful hostesess with their one of a kind, just stitch. originals! (Hanging kitchen towels)

Sewing buddies: My sister and my mom (we don't look anything alike, right?)


The finished products from the shower!! They all turned out so cute!


Hmmm...where do I begin??

I got so many handmade gifts, which I love!! I'll have another post about that tomorrow!! Thank you to everyone who came and to all the hostesses. Y'all out-did yourselves!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Yay! I am glad you liked it! Looks like you will have fun organizing everything in Lily's room and placing everything just right.