I have made it to 28 weeks!! I can't believe how fast the time is going. This whole pregnancy thing has been a breeze so far, and even though it is still going well, I am beginning to have the normal pregnancy discomforts.BEFORE:

I have cankles. Yes...cankles. They seem to really appear at night after a long day of work, with my feet being stuck inside laced tennis shoes. I try to elevate them at lunch, and at night, and in the morning, they generally look better.
AFTER:

My carpal tunnel syndrome is acting up BIG TIME. I already have carpal tunnel in my right wrist, because of my job, but being pregnant has aggravated it. My fingers used to go numb every once in awhile, while working (which can be quite difficult and a problem when trying to hold sharp instruments!), but now they go numb with practically every patient, when I am putting on makeup, and even when I am driving!!
I am also finding it hard and awkward to put on pants, and to tie my shoes. Bending down in general has become a chore.
But I can't wait to meet my little one! I am in my 3rd trimester, and I can't wait to be a mom!

8 comments:
You look wonderful and your slideshow pictures are fabulous! And, I've never heard the term 'cankles' - how funny!
that is scary, i was seriously shocked when i first saw the picture! now THOSE are cankles.
I love all the prego pics!!! The heart hands around the belly is my fav. And your pour little feet, that looks quite painful. Have you tried wearing crocs to work? I hear they are super comfy.
You are a cute pregnant girl! Gotta love cankles. Never got them with the girls but if there was a fun word for swollen legs then that is what you could've called mine!
Hey Morgan!
you are sooo cute!
sorry about the cankles, I know all about them! Time will be flying by now!!
~hugs
Dawn R.
Morgan!
You are sooooo cute! It makes me want to rub that belly of yours! ;) And those pics are terrific! Did the amazingly talented Casey take them for you?! ;)
~jen
girl--that ain't swelling! Your ankles look great!
Erin, I totally agree! I'm sure you FEEL the swelling, but there's nothing scary about your feet, I think Casey is messing with you!
Post a Comment